Thursday, November 6, 2008

Big Day!!!


Yesterday, November 5th was a big day for Allen. He is officially an attorney. He and I traveled to Concord to the swearing-in ceremony at the Supreme Court of New Hampshire. It's been 7 years in the making and the girls and I are very proud of him. We celebrated with cake and ice cream with the girls (they got the day off school!)


Lizzie has been after me for the last week to cut her hair. I thought she'd change her mind and want to keep it long. Needless to say, she is ecstatic with her new hair-do. She was sure none of her friends at kindergarten would recognize her. We cut off 5 inches! She looks so cute. Lizzie thinks everyone should cut their hair just like hers. We love her new cut too.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!!!!! He really looks different wearing a suit instead of shorts (regardless of weather...) and a t-shirt! We're so happy for you all! Miss you!

Angie said...

lizzie's cut is really cute!
congrats allen ... it has got be a great feeling!

Julie said...

Congrats Allen! Great job.

The girls are adorable.

Amber and Greg said...

Congradulations on the attorney thing! That is awesome! Your girls are so cute Kari. I don't know if you remember me, but this is Amber Watts (Rane) from San Antonio. I hope all is well.

Lynette said...

Congratulations Allen! What great news.

~Jim and Lynette Zaugg