Saturday, May 24, 2008

Birthday Bash!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Grandma and Grandpa Bos left we had a surprise birthday dinner for Lizzie. We didn't tell her where we were going so when we pulled up to
Chuck E. Cheese's, she started bouncing of the walls (is that is possible in a vehicle?) The girls had such a good time and Lizzie hit the jackpot on one of the luck games. And then she did it a second time! What a girl!

Fly, Anna, Fly!

Even Allen got in on the action.

Sarah enjoyed the eating the birthday bags, and I managed to get in a couple of games of Skeeball!!!!!!!!!!!


I have to say I was a bit disappointed that they no longer have the mechanical puppet Chuck E. Cheese and friends (yeah, it's been over 20 years since I've been there). It's all on TV now, how boring..... I guess the important part is that the girls had a great time.

************************************************************************************

On Monday, the 19th (Liz's actual birthday)we celebrated again. Since we are currently living without pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc. we went to the store and she picked out a cake. She also got to choose a special birthday dinner. Lucky for me she chose Kid Cuisine's (the microwave is my best friend right now!!!)


Of course my girls can not go to a party without their party dresses on. Lizzie spilled on her's at dinner and just had to put another one on.

Here I was trying to get a good picture of the three girls and Sarah conned her sisters into covering for her so she could escape.


I think the best present she got was her gift card to Wal-Mart. She is so cute she put it right in her purse and told everyone she saw that she had a "credit card" (being 5 is wonderful). We went to Wal-Mart the other day and she chose to purchase a stick horse and 2 candy bars. And she still has $.49 cents left. What a thrifty girl!!!


Oh, one last thing.....................


WHO TAUGHT MY LITTLE ANGEL TO DO THIS?????

3 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

That is cute! At our Chuck E Cheese's we have a mechanical one, so maybe you should take a holiday to the "other" coast and come see us! I can't believe she is 5, I remember when she was born. Time flies and your family is beautiful.

Angie said...

Allen! I can't believe you taught Sarah to do that! Haha - kidding!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!

Julie said...

How could Lizzie have changed so much in only 6 months! I hardly recognize her. Looks like you had a great time (back to civilation where there's actually a Chuck E Cheese!)

Happy b-day Lizzie!